CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 4 January 2009

Week 1 Progress

Happy New Year! The first time I posted, I mentioned that this was my first time posting, ever, to a blog and felt that was enough of a challenge without attempting to add a photo, but it is week 1 and I have some progress so I need to attempt a photo, so we'll see how this goes. My idea is that I will stitch 2 motifs per week and I should by the end of the year have a completed piece (she says' optimistically!). Fabric is 40ct Vintage Bisque by Lakeside Linens and silk is Blue Lagoon Belle Soie - I am VERY inspired by all the photos and postings to date - they all look lovely! Thanks for looking - Paula - Kelmscott Designs


8 comments:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Oh, what a pretty blue!! I'll need to consider a blue thread if I ever should do the companion piece...

Julie said...

Paula your color choice is stunning! I love it!

elisabethb said...

Stitch this master piece on 40ct it's a true challenge !

:: wee bird :: said...

love the colour and the photo too!

DonnaTN said...

Good job with your photo. That is a lovely shade of blue you have chosen.

Hazel said...

Lovely choice! xx

Stitchabilities said...

Love that shade of blue

Teresa said...

Your color choice is very striking!