CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 12 January 2010

CarolR - Finish - 06.01.2010




At last she's finished; I put the last stitch in on January 6! As this is a 60th birthday gift for my sister, I inserted '60', '1950-2010', my sister's initials 'ST' and my initials into the spaces provided. I do hope she likes it.

Without this SAL I would never have finished it and, suffice it to say, I will definitely not be stitching the Beatrix Potter Companion piece!

Good luck to those still stitching - if I can do it - you can!

Happy New Year to everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is beautiful. It would have been a shame not to complete it.

Stitchabilities said...

Well done Carol, it looks stunning!
I will add you to the finished list!

Julie said...

Fab finish, well done Carol

Hazel said...

Beautiful finish Carol! x

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

It's gorgeous!! Congrats!

DonnaTN said...

It may not have been your favorite stitch, but it finished up a stunner!