CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 30 January 2009

Just to encourage us all...

Please could you leave some encouraging comments on progress pictures. It is so nice to get an encouraging comment. Thanks to all those that have been leaving comments. Some who are new to blogging may not have realised that you can leave comments. Just click on the comments under the post and leave a nice encouragement. It will help me out too. Thanks for your time. Greatly appreciated.

Also to add that Allie has helped me with the spreadsheet. Thanks Allie! xx

1 comments:

Viooltje (Violet) said...

Hazel, you are só right about giving comments to eachother.
I was a bit shy because of my English.
Thanks Allie, for the help.
:o)

I have a question about the roulating names-linklist: is it possible to set the nameslist stil and in alphabetical order?
:o)