CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 16 January 2009

Brenda's January Progress


Hi Everyone,
I'm sure enjoying all the progress pictures so far. I really like seeing all the different fabrics and threads that you have all chosen.
Here is what I have done since starting on Jan 1st. I am really enjoying working on this. It's like having a little finish every time a motif is done. I also like stitching 1 over 1 because there are no twisted stitches, however it is harder to take out when I make a mistake. The fabric is 28 ct. Stormy Gray Jobelan and the thread is Briar Rose from Simply Shaker Sampler Thread.
I'm also just learning how to post pictures (with help from my dh), so hopefully this picture will be the right size when I hit the publish button, here goes....... Happy stitching, Brenda

2 comments:

Ann said...

Brenda it's beautiful! I'm so impressed with anyone who can master 'over 1' stitching--I'm still struggling with it, myself!

Teresa said...

Brenda- your progress looks wonderful!