CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 27 January 2009

January start



Hi - I was late in joining the SAL but hopefully I will make up for it now! The above is the first picture of my start although I have since completed the unfinished motif and stitched the large flower motif and made a start on another one since taking this shot. I am not sure that I will be able to make this a year long project! The fabric is a 36ct linen called Puck which I got from The Sampler Guild for an entirely different project but, when I did a floss toss, the HDF Raisin Wine silk floss, which I had already chosen for this project, called out for this fabric.

Thank you Hazel for arranging this SAL. 



1 comments:

Annemarie said...

Very impressive start, Carol! You've chosen a beautiful colour to work with.