CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 3 January 2009

I started -- changed fabric and fibers though

Hi all,
Just wanted to check in and let you know that I did start on Jan. 1st and have the first motif completed. I changed my colors of linen and fiber though. I was going to go with a darker linen and changed my mind. I'm using the Luna Lakeside Linen 36 ct, and the Vikki Clayton Bitterness fiber which is a really lovely sort of rusty brick color. I just love it on this fabric. I hope to get a picture for you soon, but thought I would just check in so you would Hazel that I did actually get started.

I think this one is going to go fast for me. I really love the colors, and this isn't as daunting a project as I had thought at one time. It's really not as big as some of my other huge WIPs .

Blessings to all and Happy 2009!!

Cathy C in NM

0 comments: