CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 7 September 2009

Maxine Finished

I kept on stitching for another few days after my update last week and I have now finished :) I enjoyed stitching this sampler and have many more quaker samplers still to do. The stats again...stitched on 36ct linen with 1 strand of DMC in the same colour as the original sampler.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing many more finishes as the weeks go by :)
Maxine (So Much Stash - Sew Little Time my blog)

7 comments:

Julie said...

Wonderful!!! well done it looks super

Viooltje (Violet) said...

WOW, congratulations!
♥♥♥

(pssst Maxine, if you update next month WITH the 4 missing stitches on top of the little crown then that will be your 10th update month...
*wink, wink, wink*)

GREAT WORK DONE!
:o)

Hazel said...

Woot well done maxine! I'll be entering all finishes anyway so don't worry about posting next month. xx

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

whoo hoo!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

DonnaTN said...

Congratulations! She is just gorgeous!

Jeanne said...

Big congratulations Maxine! It's lovely. I am getting anxious to finish mine too. Bravo to you!!

glamlawlib said...

Lovely finish, just like the original :)