CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 9 January 2009

Hello Everyone

I finally made it here.....we have all been ill over Christmas with the flu like a lot of people so I am only just catching up with all my blogs. Anyway for those that don't know me i am Maxine and I have been stitching for the last nine years. It's only in the last year or so that I have got hooked on samplers and I was very lucky to buy the BP sampler from someone who had finished with their copy. I have chosen to stitch mine on Silkweavers 36ct linen in 'Porcelain' with DMC 356 1 strand over two. Here's my starting pic....



I am looking forward to watching everyone's sampler grow and I have to say there are some fabulous starts :) Thanks for looking. Maxine. So Much Stash....Sew Little Time (my blog)

3 comments:

Barbara J said...

Glad you're joining us. Looking good so far :)

Deb said...

Maxine, I've chosen Porcelain, as well, only in 32 ct. I just couldn't find a linen I liked for my colors. It's nice to see your start on the same fabric!!
Deb/LavenderRose

Teresa said...

Looks like a good start!