CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 3 January 2009

Jamie's head start on Beatrix


I started Beatrix back when the design was first published but stopped because my chart was falling apart. I was thrilled when Needleprint re-issued the chart in .pdf format and am looking forward to working on this with the group. I'm stitching her on 36ct Cream Edinburgh with Dinky Dyes silk in "Nutwood." Despite my head start, I'll probably be one of the last to finish since I work two jobs and am a full-time PhD student in history (not to mention the fact that I have 9 other Quaker and Repro samplers in my rotation.)-JamieQ.

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Jamie,

It's looking good! I love how you jump around in your stitching. I am very much the same way. I get bored staying in one area. I'm sure you won't be the last to finish. I'll probably win that one:)

Happy Stitching

Brenda said...

Your sampler looks lovely so far, I like your thread choice. I'm glad to hear that you have so many projects in your rotation because I do too.
Happy New Year and happy stitching

Stitchabilities said...

Oh looks fab, and I love the way you have done bits,give you a better impression of how the finish will look

DebbieSFL said...

I love your idea of doing "outlines" for the medallions. I haven't started yet and was a little nervous, but I think I will try this idea. Thanks.