CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 28 January 2009

A few days left to post your updates!

Just a reminder that there are only a few days left if you want to post an update to be entered for the end of year incentive. I have not had time to comment on all the beautiful pieces but I love every single one! I love that they are all so different and all unique. I think they are going to look stunning as we progress along. Meeting up with a friend at the weekend who is going to help me with doing a spreadsheet so should have progress names up by Feb 1st. Have fun.

xx

1 comments:

Viooltje (Violet) said...

Thank you Hazel (and friend) for all the work, I hope all 100 of us will have an update.
I'm having fun stitching the motifs, and looking at everones sampler.
:o)