CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Ta-da A very happy dance!

I have worked on this for the last three days and have finished.It is stitched on 32C Linen, Antique White and using VC HDF colour, Dried Roses. I shall miss doing this but have lots more to stitch in my stash, so a busy time in 2010 !!
The different shades in the floss do not show up on camera, but hopefully they will when framed. This is going to be my family heirloom


Happy Stitching everyone and a Happy and Blessed Christmas

Chris x

6 comments:

Julie said...

Fabulous!!

Merry Christmas to you Chris

DonnaTN said...

It is beautiful! Congratulations!

lynda said...

This is beautiful Chris! Congratulations!

Hazel said...

Great! Another wonderful finish! Well done Chris. x

Brenda said...

Your different colors show up when I click to make it bigger. It looks great, congrats on finishing!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Gorgeous!!!