CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 19 January 2009

Jacqueline K B's January Progress...

I jumped the gun a bit with my January 1 post so above is the work I did the first day of the New Year 2009, while below is my current progress:

I am loving the Everlasting color, but do worry about running short, so I'm thinking of throwing in some of Fish Pepper 4425 in the hand-dyed fibers and ordered some Quince 1411 too, so I'll be doing some experimentation next month to liven things up! I am so enjoying this design and taking great pleasure in seeing the different variations of thread and fabric choices within this group.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

This looks wonderful!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Thank you! I'm enjoying it very much!!!

Carol R said...

Beautiful colour floss and fabric and that's a great threadwinder making an appearance!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

I racked my brain out to figure out where I got those winders...I think this is the place:

http://www.lacis.com/catalog/data/AD_ThreadHolders.html

Or do a search for "wood thread winders."

Brenda said...

Hi Jacqueline, I love the color of your floss and can't wait to see further progress.

Julianne said...

Beautiful work!

Denise said...

Jacquie it looks wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.