CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 30 January 2009

LadyDoc's progress report


As you will very soon realize, I made WAY little progress in January.

This is the picture I took on January 1.

Since then I've had a cold that went into bronchitis that led to pneumonia. That was immediately followed by final exams and final grades due. The same day I turned in my grades, my mom had surgery for a tumor in her back.



It's been a BUSY month. Therefore, here is my very little progress photo:


7 comments:

Ruth said...

Heavens what a month! Despite it all, congratulate yourself on a darn fine looking bird!

Allie said...

Sorry to hear you had such a rough month! I hope February is less stressful & you have more time to stitch!

Annemarie said...

I think it's amazing that you managed to stitch anything at all! Best of luck with everything.

Julie said...

You sure have had a busy month, hope all goes well for your mum.

Viooltje (Violet) said...

(((hugs)))
I hope all goes well from now on, esp. with your mom's health.
Your bird looks lovely, all he or she needs is a partner and the rest of the medaillon.
;o)

Beautyful colours!

DonnaTN said...

Hopefully the year will get better with all this behind you. I'm am so intrigued by your colors. I can't wait to see more!

Deb said...

Well done, I think your colours are really pretty - hang in there!