CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Changed my mind!


Oh dear I have had a change of heart and decided that the colour floss I have chosen is too dark and there was more green in it than I realised, so the other evening I had a lot of frogging to do and it was a delicate operation as my little table lamp bulb blew and the overhead wasn't bright enough... but I did it... now of course what to chose instead! Some thing a lot softer in colour I think and so I am looking today..

I will get going as soon as what ever I chose arrrives, it will be an all stitching day or even days!
Chris

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

well that's a bummer having the frog visit you so soon! But it's important you are happy with what you're stitching so good idea to start over. Otherwise it could turn into one of those dreaded UFO's. :)

DonnaTN said...

It is so painfully having to frog! On the other hand, better to switch now rather than decide much farther along that you don't like it.

Teresa said...

So, what did you finally pick? Looking forward to seeing your newest choice!