CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 29 January 2009

RuthB's progress -- aka A Miracle!

Yes, my friends, a miracle has been bought about by this group and a new-fangled needle threader. I'll have to get back to you on what it's called but it is the first threader I've had that can actually work with those *#$(&@(#^** beading needles.
I began January at:
Beatrix Potter begins with beads 5/30/2007
where I had been stalled for 2 years due to the blasted beading needle threading issue.

As of today I am here:
1_26_2008 065
Yes! You do see both the milk chocolate beaded birds and the cream beaded flowers. See, it's a miracle!!!!

Thanks to you all for the inspiration.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I like how you are incorporating beads in this design. I am very interested in finding out what the threader is called and where you got it. I do a lot of the Mill Hill bead kits. I love beads mixed with stitching.

Annemarie said...

Whoopee! Congrats on this sudden progress, and on the beauty of your piece!

Teresa said...

WOW!!! That's it- just WOW!!!