CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 9 November 2009

Jacqueline K B's November Finish!!

Above are the three motifs I stitched to complete Beatrix Potter!! Below is the finished sampler...
Thanks to Jacqueline of Needleprint for allowing those of us without the chart to obtain it; to Hazel for organizing this wonderful stitch-a-long; and to all of you who commented and offered encouragement...this was a fun ride and escape from my daily life and doldrums from the economy. I'll still be keeping track to see the progress of everyone, so keep on stitching and enjoying Beatrix! My best wishes to you all!

11 comments:

Deb said...

Well done Jaqueline it looks really lovely. Your colour scheme is perfect for this sampler. Hope you have something equally is great to start on next!

Carol R said...

Nice finish!

DonnaTN said...

Congratulations! It is beautiful!

Hazel said...

Well done! I love your colour choice. xx

Julie said...

Super Jacqueline, well done

I still have 1.2 a motfi to go LOL

Viooltje (Violet) said...

Ohhhhhhh WOWWWWW
Dear Jacqueline , your sampler is SO l♥vely!
Let's make a Happy Dance!
Huge congratulations with your beautyful finishing!
:o)

Anonymous said...

This is Gorgeous well done. i wish I could sew. lol

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Thanks, everyone!! I am doing my happy dance!! Now to save up for the framing!!:)

Jeanne said...

Bravo Jacqueline! It's gorgeous. Congratulations!!

Brenda said...

Congratulations!! It looks wonderful, really pretty.

Sally said...

Congratulations Jaqueling! It is beautiful:)