CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, 2 January 2009

So far...



I had to restart 4 times: I had to put the idea of using the old linen aside: I tried 2 different linens and they had some very uneven parts, so I was afraid of getting lost in the count and then I restarted in the wrong part of the chart, but now I'm on track again and this is how it looks like, so far...
I'm using linen count 28 over one with one thread of Anchor Marlitt.

3 comments:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Looks nice so far!! You're on your way after a couple false starts...

LadyDoc said...

Good luck from now on. Over 1 would have me crossing my eyes- can't wait to see how yours looks when you are further along.

Rachael said...

Oh shame you had a bad start,but let's hope you can get your needles smokin'