CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 5 January 2009

Introduction and Status of the Beatrix Potter

Hello to all,
I have just discovered this blog for the Beatrix Potter SAL. Thank you Hazel for having invited me.
I have already started it past year, but I actually haven't worked on it and have stitched only two medallions.
I hope to be able to finish it with the inspiration of your progresses and your gorgeus finishes.

That's my pattern kitted: I've chosen a 36ct Zweigart linen and
Sea Foam silk threads from Victoria.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

That is a lovely delicate colour. xx

Stitchabilities said...

Very pretty colour

Allie said...

Very pretty! I also love your scissor fob. It looks like it was made to go with your BP sampler. Who is the designer?

Dolci Fusa said...

Hello Allie,
the pattern of the scissor fob is Carriage House Samplings, from pattern #57 "A Diminutive Dutch Sampler".
Hugs,
Veronica

Teresa said...

GORGEOUS color choices- looks fabulous!