CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 2 January 2009

I start yesterday


I just go out the hospital before the first day of 2009. And , great, my doctor told me that I must stay very quiet at home !!! So ....... I stitch ;-)

My sampler is with fabric Zweigart country mocha 32 count and my threads are Threadworx n°1036 a brown looks like frozen chestnut (hum !!) and a white-cream silk that I found in a flea-market few months ago.
Sorry for the bad light of my picture. The next one will be better in February ;-)
Happy New year 2009 from France !!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I hope you are feeling better.
I really like your fabric and thread choices, it will look great.
Happy New Year

Cristina said...

I hope you get well soon, but for the moment take the doctors orders to heart and take your time - your BP will soon be progressing fast.
I like your choices of fabric and colours very much

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Feel better soonest!!! I'm glad you feel ok enough to stitch...it can be part of the healing process!!

I can't wait to see how your's turns out!

:: wee bird :: said...

very sorry to hear you have been ill.hopefully we can all get you on the road to recovery!
Sue

Teresa said...

I hope you feel better soon- but how great that you can say you must sit and stitch because of doctor's orders, lol!

elisabethb said...

Thank you for your nice comments about my health. I feel better and I think that I am lucky to be agree with my doctor : be quiet (and stitch !!! lol)