CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 30 January 2009

Rita's January progress

Hi girls!

As January is my busiest month workwise, I hardly had any time for stitching this beauty. However, I decided to restart mine, as that old linen sitched over one was very hard to do, and I wanted this to be a relaxing stitch. So I decided to do it on a sand linen (40 ct) with the same 902 DMC I used before. This is how it stands so far. I know it's not much, but still a start... Hope to do more in the coming months.


5 comments:

Julie said...

A lovely start!

Viooltje (Violet) said...

Lovely motif is this, don't you think so?
I'm also stitching the BP on 40ct over 2 with dmc.
And I too was thinking about Sand (still am a bit...) but choose in the end for the cream Zweigart, because... oh well... at some point one has to finaly start stiching.
;o)

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

I know what you mean...too many choices out there!! I did go with the light sand with mine, and it's very pleasing to the eye.

I love the colors on this one too...

Anonymous said...

It's looking pretty so far!

Teresa said...

It looks really pretty!