CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 28 January 2009

Finally an Update

First off I really enjoy looking at everyones progress. They are all so pretty. I love them all and congratulate all on their beautiful stitching.

I have finally decide to show my progress on my sampler. I was hoping to get a little more finished before the January deadline. I started off with the smaller motifs and was speeding along, actually I stitched them in one day. Then I started on the big flower motif and kind of slowed down to a crawl lol. I really did get the big flower finished. I am stitching 1 over 1 and I really like how dainty it looks. I am looking forward to next months stitching and hope I have a lot more to show.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Ifound the same thing - thought I was moving along pretty good and then those big medallions kind of surprise you with how long they take. It's looking lovely!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

That flower medallion is a killer!!:) Bonnie, are you doing your's one over one? I love the color!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

oops...never mind...it is 1 over 1!! My eye missed it since it's so close to the lovely picture...