CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 4 January 2009

My Start

I am really enjoying stitching her. The fabric colour is more accurate in the pic above. Sadly the stitching is blurred. I forgot to mention that I am using Victorian Motto's Straw for the accents.

Like DonnaTN I made a mistake by not starting at the X mark. I blame myself for not reading the instructions clearly :( But I did not undo what I've done and continued, hoping I have left enough margin on the sides. Well I did but not a comfortable amount, fortunately I have planned to frame (thinking ahead) the piece without fabric allowance anyway, so it should be enough. Phew ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great start Barbara, the colours you've chosen are so pretty!

Barbara J said...

Thanks Karen.

You're doing well yourself :)

Looking at all the personal takes on the piece, is so inspiring.

DonnaTN said...

I love the fabric. It looks so rich!

Teresa said...

That looks like a really neat fabric! It will appear so "aged" when finished- good choice!

Hazel said...

Beautiful start. I am starting top left but have counted and measured and checked etc so fingers crossed. x

Stitchabilities said...

Lovely colour, I have also started top left so hopefully mine will fit LOL