CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 18 January 2009

Third Time Lucky

I've really enjoyed seeing all your starts, much more than I've enjoyed my own! As you can see I had two false starts, the third and I hope final start is on the right. It's the called for DMC and fabric, 32ct Belfast Antique Ivory, over one. I plan to use a variety of DMC after the unfortunate problem I had with 'Rose of Sharon' bleeding. (A few more details can be found on my blog.) I'm really enjoying this despite the setbacks, it's teaching me to be patient and to persevere if nothing else!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

You are sooo patient! I am looking forward to seeing this progress.

Julie said...

What a shame, i think i would have given up by now and decided fate had intervened and i wasn't meant to stitch it LOL
I'm looking forward to seeing your progress with good old DMC

Brenda said...

I'm glad you did not give up on this project. I'm really enjoying it and I hope you will too. I think all the DMC threads you have chosen will look lovely together. Third time's a charm, good luck!