CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 12 January 2009

Margie K's January progress photo

Thanks to Hazel for letting me play along with all of you. I've had Beatrix in my stash forever and needed something to get me going. :-) This SAL will be perfect. Rather than my floss toss, I'm posting my stitching test since I'm going to go with the combo I picked out. I'm stitching mine on 35 count Mushroom from Vikki Clayton using Winterberried regular silk floss, one over two. I'm not sure yet which days of the month I'll be working on this. I'm thinking Sunday's to start.

5 comments:

Ann said...

Wow, Winterberried looks GREAT on the mushroom linen--maybe I need to order another yard of that fabric while I can still get it!

Annemarie said...

Beautiful choice of colours. I finished this same medallion just now :o)

Carol R said...

Pretty combination of fabric and floss!

Brenda said...

I love the color variations in your silk, it looks really pretty.

Teresa said...

Your piece looks so pretty- I love ths soft colors.