CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 31 January 2009

DonnaTN's Final Jan. Update


Here is what I have done so far. You may remember that I started out with a beautiful variegated thread. Although I love that variegation, it was too much for this project. About 2 weeks ago I switched gears and decided to go with DMC 919 as my main color and work some accent colors in as I go. After about 3 restarts and a number of amphibian infestations I finally got my groove on with this. I think I will give it a rest for the next week since I have been stitching pretty exclusively on it and I have some other things singing me a siren's song.
I can't wait to see everyone's progress. Each one looks so wonderful in its own unique way. Who knew the same pattern could be so personalized and still be gorgeous?!
DonnaTN

1 comments:

Teresa said...

You've chosen a really nice color- your piece looks good already!