CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 29 January 2009

Deb's January


Hi all

First off - all your work looks fabulous. What great variety. I started my piece on a plane heading from OZ to Paris and then had a few quite times in France and Spain to work on it. It was great to be able to log in and see what everyone else was up to. Haven't done much since I returned. Having a heatwave here (today is 43 C) so not so good for stitching. Anyway here is what I've done.

Cheers to all,

Deb

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Ooo, pretty. Congrats on the travel and al the stitching time. You really have done yourself proud.

Annemarie said...

Your stitching is just lovely, Deb! But with 43 degrees, I think I'd choose to reside in a refrigirator and not even *think* about stitching. Good luck!

Viooltje (Violet) said...

Lovely, lovely, colour, progress, everything.
Drool, drool.
;o)

I hope your weather will cool down soon, overhere it is freezing.
-5C
:o)

Teresa said...

It is REALLY pretty- I am looking forward to seeing more!