CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 27 September 2009

Another finish!

I'm celebrating my finish today - hoorah! I should've waited for a better full daylight picture but I'm headed out of town tomorrow morning for a few days and wanted to get this posted before monthend. My fabric is 36-ct Lakeside Linens Maritime White with various silks - the fabric looks grayish in the photo but better in real life. :) I ran out of my lightest color but a dear stitcher answered my distress post on the Vicki Clayton forum and was able to supply me enough of the same dyelot in order to finish up. Thanks Nicole from Canada!

Thank you Hazel for organizing this SAL - I really enjoyed it and doing 3 motifs per month worked out great for me - not too much but a few evenings each month got me to the finish line. I'll be cheering the rest of you on.

Jeanne

4 comments:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

How beautiful!! And congratulations!

Hazel said...

Wow another fab finish. Great job. xx

glamlawlib said...

Congratulations on a very pretty finish!

Viooltje (Violet) said...

She's lovely!
♥*CONGRATULATIONS*♥ with your finish!
:o)