CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Sorted at last



After a bad start to the new year, I have finally sorted out my fabric and threads for this SAL.

I decided on 32 count antique white Belfast linen as I've used that before, and I'm not very good with coloured fabric as I can never match it to the threads. I also decided to stitch with DMC115 as for some reason I has half a dozen skeins of it in my sewing box.

I'm hoping to start and put a few stitches in by the weekend if all goes to plan.

Sue

2 comments:

DonnaTN said...

Although I chose a variegated thread, I am really liking all the solid red colors that others are using. I think your red on white is gorgeous.

Teresa said...

I agree with Donna- I am very taken with all the pieces being done in reds.