CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Hazel's October progress and finish!

Here is my finish! I worked really hard on this this month getting all the motifs completed. I went to Tracy's at the weekend who then helped me with the lettering. "HH to RH" is from me to my hubby, "LH" is for Lily, my dd, and "EH" is for Elijah, my ds. The white bits really make a difference to the overall look. I'm glad I did them. I have posted more pictures on my blog. I have really enjoyed working on this this year. Next year I will be turning my attention to the Mary Wigham sampler. :-)

Finally finished Oct 09!!

x

10 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous! Nice job Hazel!

lynda said...

It's beautiful Hazel! Congratulations on finishing! And thanks so much for keeping this blog going. It has been such fun stitching BP together.
lynda

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Oh, congratulations, Hazel!! It's beautiful!! And I agree about the white accents...I did all mine and I think it makes a pleasant difference.

Anyway, right behind you!! Got two motifs to go!!

I'll miss this SAL when it's over!

Julie said...

Fabulous Hazel, its beautiful.

I've got one more to stitch!

DonnaTN said...

It is lovely! Congratulations! I'm nowhere close to a finish, but I'll keep plugging away with inspiration like this.

Jeanne said...

Big congratulations Hazel! I love the colors you chose. Doesn't it feel great to have completed it? I'm not doing Mary Wigham but have my eye on a few other Quakers. :) Thank you again for leading us all on this journey.

Sally said...

Congratulations Hazel! It looks stunning!

Viooltje (Violet) said...

Yesssssssssssssss!
HAZEL: YOU MADE *IT*!
♥!*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*!♥
:o)

Carol R said...

Beautiful finish Hazel! What's next>

Brenda said...

Congratulations!! It's beautiful Hazel, I have always loved your colors.