CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 31 January 2009

DebbieSFL's Jan progress



I am a very slow stitcher and due to heavy workload at work, I have made very little progress, but I believe that February will be a better stitching month. I used the listed fabric, 32 count antique Ivory and am stitching 2 over 2 and decided on DMC 3842, with a white accent. I was planning on stitching on this during lunch at work, but as I am using a larger size Q-snap, I will be stitching at home on my frame. Everyone's work is just exquisite and I am loving and learning so much. Thanks again Hazel!!!

4 comments:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Looks good so far...you should enjoy your stitching, so relax, and don't go fast!:)

Cristina said...

One year is a loooong time, you'll get there at the end, just don't give up.

Teresa said...

I like your thread color choice and that looks like gorgeous linen. I am sure your sampler will be beautiful!

Diana said...

Way to go girl, I with you!!