CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 2 January 2009

Ready to Start


I have finally made my linen and and thread choices and am ready to start stitching. The linen is 40 ct. Light Espresso from R&R and the threads are Silk 'n Colors Cinnamon Stick and Ecru. The threads are close in color to the AVAS threads recommended in the chart, but I hope will add a little more pizzazz.


After seeing the original medallion style Quaker samplers at Ackworth, I wanted my sampler to be smaller but I don't really like stitching over one so will have to settle for stitching over two on 40 ct.
Marie in TX

1 comments:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Ooooooh, this is going to be pretty!!

I love how we've all chosen different color palettes...what a variety of heirloom quality samplers we're going to create!

I can't wait until the end of January to see!!