CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 2 April 2009

Thanks

Thanks for your comments on my last post.....I have worked out my spends and have decided to do it 1 over 1 so only needed a purchase a smaller peice of fabbie and have ordered some DMC's in 518 (6) and 519 (1), it is similar to Peter Rabbit's jacket on my Beatrix Potter Book Collection, I think with a smaller amount of fabbie to hold and the lighter nights making 1 over 1 a bit easier, I hope to get back on with this...I will have some catching up to do...so a hold on my smalls will be in the offing I feel. The other I will unpick at some point then use the fabbie for smaller projects so it won't be wasted.

Off away to Northumberland in the morning for a long weekend.....

Hugs
Elisa x

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Glad you have decided what to go with and that you feel happier. Instead of unpicking what you've done, could you not make it into somethign: a pinkeep or needlebook or something? x

Tracy Dixon said...

Oooh Elisa are you going to pins and needles at the Newcastle Arena while your this way xx