CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 20 April 2009

Starting Over

I'm sorry to have been away for so long...just as February started my DH somehow got a spot on my Beatrix! I tried washing it off, and then the floss ran. Oh, the pain.

So I put it all away and stitched on other projects. But now, looking at everyone's progress, I think I'm ready to start again. So I'm off to measure out fabric...

I'll be back by the end of the month with a progress photo!

Ann in Baton Rouge

www.with-my-needle.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Great! Can't wait to see your new one. x

Julie said...

Looking forward to seeing your new start, i'm so sorry you other one was ruined

Viooltje (Violet) said...

Good luck!
:o)

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Hope it goes better this time around!! Keep hubby away or put it in a project bag!!