CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 20 April 2009

A new start!!

This is my new start Its 32c Antique white Belfast linen.. floss is VC HD silk colour Dried Roses.
I love it and am much happier doing this now.. I have a lot to catch up but I will be stitching this regularly now as I have given up two of my exchange groups and am concentrating on stitching for me! Also as this BP sampler is quite big, as far as I am concerned it is going to be a family heirloom, so it has to be right!


Chris

3 comments:

Hazel said...

It's looking great Chris! Lovely colour. x

Jeanne said...

Good progress on your new start Chris - when you're doing something this big you definitely want to love what you're stitching with.

Julie said...

Pretty colour, looking forward to seeing this grow