CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Poor progress from Julie!

APRIL has passed me by with too many birthdays and lots of gardening. This month i hang my head in shame and am only able to show 1 motif stitched. Although, it is one that adds the contrast colour, so i can now see what the 'Bordeaux red' looks like with the blue.
I promise to do better next month :-)

MARCH

Just wanted to say well done to you all, lots of great progress again this month, the colours combinations are wonderful to see and its so nice to watch them grow and see how differently each of us stitches our way through the chart from different areas.


2 comments:

Brenda said...

I LOVE your colors and I think it looks great!! Don't be so hard on yourself, you have way more done than I do, yours makes me wish I had stitched mine in blue because it is my favorite color.

Viooltje (Violet) said...

Don't worry you are (more than) up to date with your progress!
(wowww!)
And... you have the big flower done.
;o)
Looks great.
:o)