CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 30 April 2009

Jacqueline K B's April Progress...

Above is my March progress, while below is my April progress...it's coming along!
Despite a busy birthday month and visiting my daughter in San Jose for her Dean's List Honors Convocation at SJSU, and finally getting the flu, I'm surprised how much I've stitched this month.

As always, I'm enjoying everybody's progress and seeing everyone's individuality...so glad I have this SAL to help keep me moving and to be constantly inspired!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful. You did get a lot done. And huge congrats to your daughter too!

DonnaTN said...

Nice progress for a busy month! Love the colors.

Viooltje (Violet) said...

Your BP's sampler, and your threadholders are lovely!
:o)