CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 7 April 2009

New Fabbie and Colours

SDC10419

Here is a picture of my new colour choice, which I hope to make a start on tomorrow, I am intending to stitch 1 over 1 so should have a smaller piece of fabbie to fight with…lol!!

I am feeling positive with the new start……thanks for all your comments and messages, they were much appreciated.

Thanks Hazel for the pincushion/keep tip, I think I just may do that.

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

8 comments:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

I hope the second time's the charm!! I love those blues!

Bonnie said...

I really like your color choice. Can't wait to see some progress.

DonnaTN said...

The blues look lovely. I'm sure this time around things will go more smoothly

Terry said...

Those blues are beautiful! Good luck with your new start.

Julie said...

I love stitching my blue one, i hope you do too.

Carol R said...

Pretty blue and great fabric colour too!

Hazel said...

Nice choice. xx

Tracy Dixon said...

Love colours Elisa that blue is stunning