CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 30 April 2009

Bonnie's Progress

I am not showing much progress this month.I am going to have cataract surgery on May 15th. My eye is really getting bad and it is slowing my stitching tremendously. I am getting really anxious to stitch some of the motifs that I see in everyones posts. I am looking forward positively and being able to catch I have stitched the initial motif off one stitch and need to frog it out. Looks like I am going to have to wait until after surgery.
I am afraid I will make a hole as it is so hard to get out when stitched 1 over 1. I really do not want to start over with it. So until next month I am leaving it as such. Congratu;ations to everyone on there progress.
Hugs,

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I say leave it where it is! There's plenty of room on this piece for fudging things around. It is certainly not worth pulling out over-1!!!!!!!

I looks lovey, by the way. Good luck with your surgery!

SharoninStLouis said...

Hi - I have to agree with RuthB. Leave that motif one stitch off. I would not frustrate myself trying to "reverse-stitch" that whole motif. Your sampler loks lovely.

And good luck with your surgery!