CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 28 December 2008

NEWSFLASH!!!

Paula Sibbald from Kelmscott Designs has contacted me to say that she would like to contribute something from the Kelmscott collection to the end of year drawing!!!!

Thank you so much Paula. I am sure this will spur us all on to work at this project each month!

Remember you can only be included for the end of year drawing if you show at least one progress post a month for twelve months. Obviously if you finish the project before then you will automatically be included in the drawing.

Paula will be joining us in this SAL too.

Have fun.

5 comments:

Barbara J said...

Thanks Paula. That is a really nice incentive! :)

I've just cut my fabric and am still two minds about tea-dyeing the Sand fabric.

glamlawlib said...

That's lovely, what a nice gesture from Paula! Thank you!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Oh, I love her stuff...just got the J initial magnet needle holder...oh, my, I better make up my mind about the thread, huh??

elisabethb said...

Humm ! A sweet idea ! Thank you Paula.

My fabric is ready : Country Mocha from Zweigart 32 count .
My threads too : Threadworx n° 1036, a smooth brown.

I will spend some days to the hospital from tomorrow morning but I hope to be at home at the end of the week and ready to start the challenge :-))) !!

Brenda said...

Thanks Paula, that's very kind of you. I love your needle minders and have ordered some for my daughters and myself.