CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 31 December 2010

Important - Please read.

Posting - Please, you can post anytime in the month after the 2nd. If you only work on this piece for one day on the first day of every month then that is fine - just wait till the 2nd to post pictures. You must post each month's progress by the last day of the month. Only then will you be eligible for entering the draw at the end of the year. You need to post up ten progress posts - ten out of all twelve months (at least) to be entered for the draw.

A progress post must contain two images - one before and one after picture

. Please title your post with "Rachael's Progress" for example and use the labelling feature to label it "January 2010 progress" "February2010 progress" etc... Hopefully this will keep things as simple as possible for all of us and for me in particular when listing people in the sidebar. I will leave listings to the end of the month but if you think I have missed you off then please email me and let me know. I can and very often do make mistakes unfortunately.

Please keep blog posts about the design only. If you wish to share anything else then please make use of your own blogs. This is just to keep it uncluttered and make it easier for me to to do the listings at the end of the month.

Thanks for understanding. If you need any help with anything or are unsure about anything then please email me.