CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 24 November 2009

November - CarolR

October:


November:


Not a great deal of progress for November - only the two motifs in the bottom right-hand corner. I apologise for the wrinkles - I wanted to iron it but but hubby has overtaken my kitchen area with his decorating equipment and I certainly don't want to delay him as he's been promising me that he will start the decorating since the summer!

Congratulations to those who have finished Miss Beatrix - they all look beautiful!


2 comments:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Looks very nice!!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Just in case anyone would want the Companion to Beatrix Potter, some can be had here, but you do need to be quick:

http://www.shakespearespeddler.com/

Page down a bit and view the "orphan" special.