CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 1 November 2009

Grace's October Progress

This is where I was at the end of September:



Since then I have completed the bird motif, and stitched one large and one small motif at the bottom left.



Like Sharon, there is no way this will be finished in the next couple of months, Hazel, can we extend the SAL into 2010 and make this a 2 year project? Having to post a progress picture every month definitely encourages me to stitch even if it is only a motif or 2!

2 comments:

Carol R said...

I agree with Grace. I would have given up on this one months ago if it hadn't been for the encouragement of the SAL. Please extend the SAL.

Brenda said...

I also agree with this idea. Just knowing that I have to post gives me the push to work on this.