CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, 25 August 2008

Hello from Perth Western Australia

My name is Janine. I am 50, married for over 30 years and have 4 fantastic sons (28,25,24 & 15) & 5 gorgeous kitty cats. I have been stitching since 1978. I am the owner of an ONS called Colours Down Under.
Unfortunately I didn't discover Needleprint until the BP sampler went OOP. I had been trying to find a copy until Jacqueline offered the PDF one for sale. I bought it instantly. I would still love to own an original (maybe one day).
I haven't decided what I am going to stitch mine on or what threads I will be using. One of my customers has bought the companion to BP and she is stitching it on 32 count Belfast Vintage - Country Mocha with Petite Treasure Braid 002 or something like that. The nice gold colour. It is absolutely stunning. I might do that one or I might try a few different colours on a hand dyed linen. There is plenty of time for that decision.
Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Welcome janine. Good to have you on board. xx

Julie said...

Hello Janine
I'm looking forward to seeing the different variations of this one.

Barbara said...

Hello Janine! Welcome aboard!